- To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all people
- To love and be in fellowship with one another as a family of God
- To support and reach out to each other in times of need
- To proclaim Jesus Christ’s salvation and healing by the power of the Holy Spirit
- To teach the word of God as it is written in the Holy Bible (without fear or judgment)
- To reach out to our brothers and sisters in Africa and other parts of the world in ways that can make a difference
- To conduct evangelistic and humanitarian outreach
- To establish, organize, and oversee places of worship
- To license local pastors and missionaries
- To ordain ministers who are called to serve in the work of God’s kingdom
To respond to God’s Great Commission, we begin by winning souls and making disciples. By making disciples, we are committed with specific goals: to establish, organize, and oversee places of worship, preach and teach the Gospel to all people starting in our community, conduct evangelistic and humanitarian outreach , license our Local Pastors and Missionaries, ordain Ministers who are called to serve for the Kingdom work and engage in all activities necessary to accomplish the purpose mention above.
Living Grace Fellowship Leaders
- Pastor Moses Tabi grew up in a huge Christian family in Cameroon. After God miraculously healed him from paralysis, he began to preach the Gospel on the streets. He came to the Boston area where he was called to attend Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and received a Master of Arts in Educational Ministries. Pastor Moses has a passion to serve God, to serve people, and to engage in the transformation of lives through ministry work.
Dr. Juliana Muna
- Juliana is Mission’s Chairperson of Living Grace Fellowship. She loves missions and is currently the president and founder of Global Emancipation Project, an organization that empowers women and girls through education. She strongly believes that educating women and girls can empower families and lead to a better community and the nation at large. She is married to Bernard Muna and they have two great daughters and an awesome grandson.
Dr. Bernard Muna
- Bernard is the Director of Living Grace Men’s Fellowship. He is the co-founder of Global Emancipation project and an elder in the church. Bernard loves Jesus Christ and enjoys playing soccer.